It is working now on my PC  browsers.
It took some time though.
To see the changes in chrome  I had to press  ctrl +F5.

Simply pressing The refresh button was doing it.

It still a mystery why any  text  changes are shown up immediately but the
changes in style.css took so long.

Anyway  I am relieved you can see the new changes so the world can see my
latest changes.

I am still seeing old  branding image  , the mark tag is still in default
yellow on my android phone browser no matter how many times I refresh it.