The jvm once grown to its full size (RAM) will keep the RAM. But the JVM
will release all old objects so your new users can access your website. Why
would you want to release the RAM?

Deepak
"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated
- Mahatma Gandhi"

+91 73500 12833
deic...@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deicool