Hello All,

we're trying to make some tests using PPP over UDP encapsulation supported
by FreeBSD. Anyone knows if FreeBSD 4.x supports stateless autoconfiguration
(RA messages) on PPP over UDP interfaces (tun0, tun1 etc...)

Thanks,
Raffaele.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by
replying to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thank you