To the users group,

I am currently running  V2.6.14 Linux Kernel.

When I run the IPv6 Log Ready Phase1(host) using the
"Self_Test_P1_1_3_x" package, the host always passes every test with
flying colors.

Now, if I run the same kernel against the "Self_Test_1_4_6" or any other
"Self_Test_1_4_x" version, the tests in the "icmp_p2", "addr_p2", and
"spec_p2" subdirectories still all pass fine.

But, I get multiple failures in the Neighbor Discovery tests from the
"nd_p2" subdirectory.

It appears that the tester is not getting some Neighbor Solicitations
from my host.  I am not sure it it is a caching issue or not and I have
tried many parameter changes all to no avail.

I am only attempting the Phase1 tests with the "make ipv6ready_p1_host"
command.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and has a fix/workaround been
found?

Thanks,
Phil Bellino

Phil Bellino