Hello.

I have an entity that needs a property to store an image file, so I included
a Blob field on the Entity. Now, when I run the application using the Wicket
viewer and enter edit mode on that entity, it allows me to select a file. I
select an image file and shows the image, but when I hit the OK button, the
image is not shown.  If I enter edit mode again, the image is not shown
either. Do I need something else to make it work?

@javax.jdo.annotations.Column(allowsNull="true")
@Property(optionality = Optionality.OPTIONAL)
@MemberOrder(name = "Image",sequence = "120")
public Blob getImage() {
    return image;
}

public void setImage(final Blob image) {
    this.image = image;
}

public Blob image;
//endregion