Hi all.

I’m considering re-introducing UML Class diagrams in our workflow mainly for:
- graphically design the domain entities.
- modeling relationships.
- agree with names of properties, collections and actions needed.

It would be wonderful if the UML solution could also be “integrated” with
Apache Isis or Java, automating at least the entities Java skeleton generation.

I’ve worked extensively with Rational Rose and Sparx EnterpriseArchitect, but
was thinking about an Eclipse-based solution that could “potentially” be
adapted to generate the Java entities with Isis annotations.

Before joining the Apache Isis community I developed [1] for Enterprise
Architect for automatically generating Spring Roo-based classes, but Isis was
better suited for our project and I abandoned it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Oscar

[1] http://roomodeler.com