Hi Anton,
Having just read all about Keycloak and the fact it is ASL 2.0 licensed, I
think that is an excellent idea. Apache Shiro has the advantage with it's fine
grained permission model and role to application permission mapping but
Keycloak is a much more comprehensive access manager that can provide SSO
across multiple applications, support Social network authentication, REST API
authentication etc. But it does overlap with some of the recent user management
features in the ISIS-Addons.Looks like Keycloak and Shiro could work together
with Keycloak asserting the authentication and Identity attributes and roles
with Shiro continuing to offer the fine grained permission model based on the
asserted roles and it's role to permisson mapping.
How you would go about doing that, I am not the best person to ask, but really
keen to see Keycloak integrated.
Regards,David.

    On Tuesday, 19 January 2016 6:56 AM, Anton Hughes <kurren...@gmail.com>