That's right, Kevin.

I was trying to add it to an Isis add on but I haven't tested that. In the meantime the code is on Github, though. [1]

The Sortable-interface for the row-items is in [2]. The component factory for the table is in [3].

Right now I get views "Table","Sortable" and "Hide" for the table but I don't want the "Table"-view as a possible view for a table implementing the Sortable-interface.

Thanks,
Erik

[1] https://github.com/erikdehair/isis-module-editrank
[2] https://github.com/erikdehair/isis-module-editrank/blob/master/dom/src/main/java/nl/pocos/applib/editrank/Sortable.java [3] https://github.com/erikdehair/isis-module-editrank/tree/master/webapp/src/main/java/nl/pocos/wicket/ui/components/collectioncontents/ajaxtable