Hi Pedro,

I think you actually talk about the filter paths.
They are specified in web.xml (simplerapp.war#WEB-INF/web.xml).
WicketFilter is configured to listen on /wicket/*
And the restful filter at /restful/
I guess there is something similar for Swagger (I haven't checked).

So maybe you just need to edit those instead of the context path.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov