Hi Egor,
and welcome to the mailing list.

For your first question, it's just an old-fashioned bug.  In fact, I
discovered it myself recently, and have raised a ticket [1] to tackle it,
hopefully in the 1.13.1 patch release I'm planning to put out shortly

For the second question, that's altogether a different proposition.
Currently the framework builds its metamodel from static classes, with the
(internal) ObjectSpecification describing their structure (properties,
collections, actions)... analogous to java.lang.Class.

At the moment (as you've no doubt discovered) the framework doesn't handle
Lists of Maps.  To be honest, I'm not sure what it would do, but it
definitely won't be what you want.  To support this dynamic requirement,
the framework (as currently architected) would need to build an
ObjectSpecification based on the Map instances being rendered, whose
structure is inferred from the members of that Map.  I could imagine it
would be possible to do, but would require some work within the
SpecificationLoader.  For example, perhaps the special-case handling here
[2] could be extended to return a MapSpecification that handles the dynamic
stuff... the issue though is that it would need to be told about a
particular Map to look into.  It would be hacky, but maybe putting the Map
in question onto a ThreadLocal would suffice.  I've raised [3] to capture
this analysis.

To answer your question, then, as things stand the best way to resolve the
issue is to create a JAXB view model [4] for the particular structure you
are returning, and return that.

HTH
Dan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-1480