Hi,

I'm using a Map<String, String> in one of our DomainObjects which is stored in
one column of this class.
This is the definition:
//region > requestHeaders (collection)
private Map<String, String> requestHeaders = Maps.newHashMap();

@MemberOrder(sequence = "2.0")
@CollectionLayout(named = "request headers", render = RenderType.EAGERLY)
@Persistent(defaultFetchGroup = "true")
public Map<String, String> getRequestHeaders() {
    return requestHeaders;
}

private void setRequestHeaders(final Map<String, String> requestHeaders) {
    this.requestHeaders = requestHeaders;
}
//endregion

Now I want to display the content of the Map in the UI. Currently it shows me:
Request Headers               Untitled Hash Map

Where "Untitled Hash Map" is a clickable object but when I click on it I'm
forwarded to the start page.

Is there any possibility to get this working with HashMap?

Thanks Timothy

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence
for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged,
confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient,
please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete
and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying
or forwarding.