Thansk for the great intro Dan, and thanks everybody for the warm welcome.
I've been following Apache Isis for a long time, and I really like it.
Hope I can help to make it even better.

Cheers,

>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+

--
Bilgin Ibryam
Camel Committer at ASF & Integration Architect at Red Hat

Camel Design Patterns https://leanpub.com/camel-design-patterns
Instant Apache Camel Message Routing http://www.amazon.com/dp/1783283475