On a side note: I was looking at how to hide an empty heading of a property
group panel the other day (no name set, no actions in heading). I was
unsure whether or how I should contribute that, but I found that in certain
cases a fieldset didn't need a name and an empty heading just looked a bit
strange. Let me know if you would want to create an issue for this first,
if you're interested.
I didn't try to hide it with css though, only thought about this
afterwards. So unsure whether that should be a feature or not. Any comments
welcome.
>From what I recall when looking at the markup it didn't look like the
heading itself was easily selectable.