Hello,

To anyone on the Apache Isis lists in Australia (or even Australasia) that
is interested in meeting centrally at the same time and hopefully to
listen-in on the meeting in Amsterdam (at ~5:30pm+), please contact me.

More generally, it would be good to work together to get Apache Isis more
noticed here, more awareness ->  more client interest, more client interest
-> more work opportunities.

I have one Apache Isis application to demo.

Steve Cameron
Hobart, Tasmania