Hi Dan,

As far as I can see the fix [1] for ISIS-1759 [2] is not merged to current release of Apache Isis [3]

[1] https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=isis.git;a=commitdiff;h=c6c2fc7
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-1759
[3] https://github.com/apache/isis/blob/master/core/viewer-wicket-model/src/main/java/org/apache/isis/viewer/wicket/model/models/ScalarModel.java#L290

We're upgrading to 1.16.0 now but the issue is still there...

Did I miss something or is the issue not fixed yet?

Thanks,
Erik