Hello Steve,

Thanks for the input. I tried creating viewModel in similar fashion.

But I face issues when I try to run the integration tests for this class.

I get issues creating the view with the below mentioned errors:

Error thrown executing CREATE VIEW `usersforportal` AS SELECT `users`.id AS
id,`users`.helenaam AS helenaam,`users`.email AS email FROM `users` WHERE
`users`.actief = 1 AND `users`.bedrijf_id = 1 AND `users`.email is not null
: unexpected token:  required: AS
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: unexpected token:  required: AS
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCUtil.sqlException(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCUtil.sqlException(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCStatement.fetchResult(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCStatement.execute(Unknown Source)

When I try the same syntax on MYSQL workbench , it works fine and there are
no errors.

Somehow these issues occur while running the integration tests with
in-memory database.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards
Smitha