Hi Vladimir,
A couple of ideas which might help.

First, there's the Transactions device that allows you to commit the
automatically created transaction and then start a new one. This lets you
have multiple transactions within a given request/session. However, there's
no support for catching errors/rollbacks.

Alternatively, you could use a regular java Executor/thread pool and then
have the threads create their own session using AbstratIsisSessionTemplate.

Or, you create background commands and have them invoked via a background
scheduler. In 1.x you will need to being in quartz, but 2.0.0-M1 has
built-in support.

HTH,
Dan.

--
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is from Haywood Associates Ltd (Registered Number
3525455) and it and its attachments may be confidential and are intended