hey there,
i have saved a simple file called example.txt in my repository with the
following code lines.
                                root = instance.session.getRootNode();
                                Node hello = root.addNode("hello");
                                Node world = hello.addNode("world");
                                world.setProperty("message", "Hello,
world!");
                                Node test = world.addNode("test",
"nt:file");
                                Node res = test.addNode("jcr:content",
"nt:resource");

                                File testfile = new
File("D:/example.txt");

                                world.setProperty("filename",
testfile.getName() );
                                world.setProperty("size",
testfile.length() );
                                FileInputStream in = new
FileInputStream(testfile);
                                res.setProperty("jcr:encoding", "");
                                res.setProperty("jcr:mimeType",
"text/plain");
                                res.setProperty("jcr:data", in );

                                Calendar lastModified =
Calendar.getInstance();
                                lastModified.setTimeInMillis(
testfile.lastModified() );

                                res.setProperty("jcr:lastModified",
lastModified);

                                instance.session.save();
But now i could not get the file back from the repository. So my question
is what i have to do to get it back.

Kind regards
Christian

Christian Cronen
Diplom-Student

maxence solutions gmbh
phone
fax
cell
internet
skype
+49-(0)-2133-2599-0
+49-(0)-2133-2599-29
+49-(0)-160-90532507
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
christian.cronen

Am Weissen Stein 1
Stuerzelbergcenter
D - 41541 Dormagen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Dormagen
Handelsregister: HRB 12561, Neuss
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Math. Ralf Granderath
www.maxence.de