Hi;
I have a need to search node in a level that not match some names.
Take the following tree:

A/B
A/B/D
A/C
A/C/E

So, I want to retrieve the nodes only under A, that have the names (or path)
not equal to B (node A/C would be the result in this case).

I tried some searches with xpath and sql, but without sucess.

Well, in the url
http://people.apache.org/~mreutegg/jcr-query-translator/translator.html, I
post the following xpath:
/jcr:root/A/element(*,my:type)[(@jcr:path!='/A/B')]

and in SQL Query box appears:
SELECT * FROM my:type WHERE jcr:path <> '/A/B' AND jcr:path LIKE '/A[%]/%'
AND NOT jcr:path LIKE '/A[%]/%/%'

and in JCR Query tree box appears:
+ Root node
+ Select properties: *
  + PathQueryNode
    + LocationStepQueryNode:  NodeTest={} Descendants=false Index=NONE
    + LocationStepQueryNode:  NodeTest={}Documentador Descendants=false
Index=NONE
    + LocationStepQueryNode:  NodeTest={}Acervo Descendants=false Index=NONE
    + LocationStepQueryNode:  NodeTest=* Descendants=false Index=NONE
      + NodeTypeQueryNode:  Prop={http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}primaryType
Value={my}type
      + RelationQueryNode: Op: <> [EMAIL PROTECTED]://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}path
Type=STRING Value=/A/B

I did the search in jackrabbit with xpath and nor result nor exception
returned.
I did the search in jackrabbit with sql and get the exception:
"javax.jcr.query.InvalidQueryException: Invalid combination of jcr:path
clauses"

How can I do the filter in query to get directly the nodes without handle
after in my code?
I also tried using fn:name but it only works with "=" predicates.

Thanks
Helio.