Here is my situation,

I was using jackrabbit with a non-datastore config. So all the content of
jackrabbit were stored in my database. Now I just migrated to a
cluster/datastore config with a brand new database prefix.

At this point I'm trying to import the content of the old repository to the
new one. I have setup the SimpleWebDavServlet to expose the content of the
old repository through WebDav. By doing this I can parse the WebDav and get
the files to import them in the new repository. So far it's a little bit
slow but it works fine. My problem is that when the source WebDav is parsed,
a lot of binary files (which I assume are a kind of BLOB cache) are created
in my tomcat temp dir. This temporary files are never deleted and my server
runs out of space very quickly.

Is there a way to avoid theses temporary files?

Cheers,
Julien