On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 11:51, Vadim <vadim.ro...@ardas.dp.ua> wrote:
> Thank you for helping ,
> sorry for my Nooby questions, but I didn't know exact node name on find step
> and fn:name() can't help me.
> I tried to use CONTAINS(., '.pdf'), but that didn't work for me. May be I
> must put name in node property before using contains?

Yes, a good (and fast way regarding search) is always to store the
names to search for as properties. You can query them easily via

SELECT * FROM nt:file WHERE myproperty LIKE '%.pdf'

or for exact matches:

SELECT * FROM nt:file WHERE myproperty = 'myfile.pdf'

> For this reason I created observation listener that write filename as a
> property, but get exception:
>
> Client Event Poller 15:57:26,619 INFO [WebappClassLoader] Illegal access:
> this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load
> org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerEventCollection_Stub. The eventual
> following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes as
> well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access,
> and has no functional impact.
> java.lang.IllegalStateException
> at
> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1244)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1204)

Looks like the server-side web app was already shut down.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek