Hi Alex, I dont have the code right now but the HashMapIndex if the default
Index that is in the AbstractBundlePersistenceManager and no one seems to
use this class (except me :)).
I wrote a CassandraNameIndex class and the problem is solved.

All the BundleDBPersitenceManager(s) use a DbNameIndex which also inherits
from StringIndex as HashMapNameIndex does.

I'll try to post the code sometime next week.

--
Patricio.-