Thanks Alex for the quick response!

 " First of all let me tell you that I am very new to JCR and might have
very basic questions in mind.
Also the repository which I have to migrate has been created using Liferay
Portals, where the meta data for repository is being stored in the
application database and the content is being stored on file system, which
i have to migrate to a db now.

I am migrating it using repositorycopier.java in a stand alone java
program."

Now, when I am trying to compare the two repositories using JCR API, i m
not able to do so. I am able to login to the repository, but it does not
fetch me further values .i.e nodes and properties :(... these values are
null.So at times i doubt whether i am actually getting logged in to the
repository or not :( .

There is a file in my repository named 'repo.properties' and has the
values like :

jcr.specification.version=1.0
jcr.repository.stats.nodes.count=179962
query.xpath.pos.index=true
jcr.repository.version=1.6.0
query.xpath.doc.order=false
jcr.repository.stats.properties.count=831457

(There are some more properties also, but i have copied a few of them
here.)

I hope these nodes.count and properties.count are the actual node and
properties count of my repository. Please confirm.

After migration to DB, I am able to see these properties in one of the
tables, but there the nodes.count and properties.count values are zero :(.
If somehow I could know that where does the 'MySqlPersistenceManager'
stores these values, and if these values match, would that confirm that
all the documents along with their version have been migrated?

Thanks in Advance!

Regards
Robina Arora Jain
Senior Engineer - Application Development
CSC

A-44/45, DLF IT Park Sec-62, Noida.
Applications & Technology Services Group| 0120-4702814 | 9899975651 |
raro...@csc.com | www.csc.com

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • Computer Sciences Corporation India
Pvt Ltd • 7th, Floor, Block 1B, DLF IT Park, Sivaji Garden, Nandambakkam
Post, Ramapuram, Chennai-600 089.