> The DummyInitialContextFactory included in Jackrabbit can only handle
> simple names without "/" in them. You can avoid this problem by
> changing the JNDI name to something like "jackrabbit".

Thanks, that set me on the track to comment out the setting of the factory so
that it instead used the container's - which was what I really wanted in the
first place. :)

But I still have a second problem, that a Spring config fails to see the name.
Looking in the Glassfish admin, it does not show the registered resource, only
the ones defined in the domain.xml file, i.e. JDBC resources mostly...

The config I use in Spring to look it up (from a Liferay portlet running on the
Glassfish) is:

        <bean id="jndi-repository"
                <property name="jndiName" value="jcr/Jackrabbit" />
                <property name="proxyInterface" value="javax.jcr.Repository" />
        </bean>

- Tor Iver