(answering to the Jackrabbit users mailing list, which you might want to join)

A persisted Jackrabbit repository on the file system can only be used by a
single Jackrabbit instance. If you have 2 different JVM processes, they need to
either have their own cluster node on the filesystem (although that usually
only makes sense if they are on different machines) or they communicate over
some remoting, be it HTTP (use Apache Sling for that) or some of the Jackrabbit
remoting using WebDAV or RMI.

Regards,
Alex

On 22.07.11 08:28, "Nune Isabekyan"