Hi,

I do not have a lot of experience with backup performance, but have you
looked into what the different table sizes are? It might point you into a
direction. I know that the journal table can grow quite fast and you can
clean up old entries if necessary.

Jeroen

--
Jeroen Reijn
Solution Architect

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 101 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

http://about.me/jeroenreijn