Hi Giovanni,

can you please create a JIRA issue [0] for this problem? I assume
you are referring to OAK-4111 when you mentioned a change in
MongoDocumentStore in 1.5.6.

Please also provide details on your setup, like version of the
MongoDB Java Driver and MongoDB itself. Thanks!

Regards
 Marcel

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK