On 2018-01-16 15:52, Manuel López Blasi wrote:
Hi everyone,

i'm using the Export/Import feature, methods from Session. It backups nodes / subtrees to an xml file.
I'm also backing up Binary values, wich are encrypted pdf files.

to backup:

session.exportDocumentView(path, FileOutputStream, false,false);

to restore:

session.getWorkspace().importXML(path,FileInputStream,ImportUUIDBehavior.IMPORT_UUID_COLLISION_REPLACE_EXISTING);

Now, when i try to decrypt the Binary property of my nodes, i get the following exception:

Severe: javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: Given final block not properly padded
at com.sun.crypto.provider.CipherCore.doFinal(CipherCore.java:811)
at com.sun.crypto.provider.CipherCore.doFinal(CipherCore.java:676)
at com.sun.crypto.provider.AESCipher.engineDoFinal(AESCipher.java:313)
at javax.crypto.Cipher.doFinal(Cipher.java:2131)
at ar.gov.conicet.apps.sigerh.util.crypto.CFileEncryptor.hacerEncriptacion(CFileEncryptor.java:38)

Any ideas on how to overcome this?

Thanks in advance,
cheerz.

That sounds like a bug. Can you submit a JIRA ticket and attach a test case?

Best regards, Julian