Hello again,

Of course, it's only a matter of minutes after I sent my message that I
figured out the reason of problem #1: I wasn't connected to the right
repository. Doh!
Calling *JcrUtils.getRepository(String uri)* with the wrong URI returned a
new, empty Oak repository in memory apparently.

Problem #2 is still a thing though: I don't see Solr being used for queries.

> o.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.QueryImpl  : Traversal query (query without
> index): select * from [document:document] where contains([document:name],
> 'e'); consider creating an index

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

--
Damiano Albani