On 11.06.2019 17:38, Jesse . wrote:
Can anyone provide information regarding what is going on with the stable
releases? It seems we used to get a long line of 1.X.Y where there would be
many Y updates in a stable branch, and X would only update when there was a
major feature addition (which would often be accompanied by additional
documentation). It seems that the X version is now moving quite a bit -
1.10, 1.12 and 1.14 have been released in fairly rapid succession and I am
wondering if there are major feature additions or upgrade concerns in
these?

Thanks, Jesse

This was discussed over on the oak mailing list. See
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/9a7c0e2fdfab5deb051fbd99add6c2b7109d750805b6182138eece55@%3Coak-dev.jackrabbit.apache.org%3E>
for the summary.

Best regards, Julian