On 16/05/12 15:43, 王瑞期 wrote:

> When use Jena to create TDB dataset in Linux ,the TDB data can be used
> in Windows,too.But if I create one in Windows and then copy to Linux ,
>
> there is no result when excute sparql query.The Java code are the
> same,and I test this problem in three computers,one of them is my PC
> (I have installed Win 7 and Ubuntu in my computer),all of them can not
> excute any result.
>
> I mean,the TDB created in Windows can excute sparql query and return
> resultset,but not in Linux with the same Java code.And the TDB created
> in Linux,it is OK to use it in Windows.
> As my partner also get this problem,I mean ,he also created TDB in his
> PC ,and then copy from Win 7 to Linux.So,I am sure not the problem cause
> by the copy process
> Has any one get this problem?

This is something I've done before - and between 32 and 64 bit java's

Can you move a database within the same machine, windows->windows?

Which version of TDB?

What is the query and what does "no results" mean - zero rows, or rows
in the results with no elements?  The latte is a sign of failing to shut
the database down before copying.  You can't copy a database when the
JVM that created or opened it is still running.