On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Rob Vesse <rve...@yarcdata.com> wrote:
> Hi Joshua
>
> BINDINGS is being changed to be VALUES instead by the SPARQL working group
> which works similarly except that it can be applied more broadly i.e. Used
> throughout queries rather than only at the end
>

> The version of ARQ you are using (2.8.7) is very old and pre-Apache which
> makes it at least a year old so may explain why BINDINGS was accepted by
> the parser but not implemented.
>
> The latest version 2.9.2 just came out and supports the new VALUES syntax

Thanks for the quick reply.  I just grabbed the latest versions (and
posted my results with them before I saw this message).  Is the syntax
of VALUES documented somewhere?  The Working Draft I cited still uses
"BINDINGS", and I'm not sure where the working group discussion would
be (but I'll start grepping the Jena source, and will report back if
no one else does first).

Thanks!
//JT

--