On 08/07/12 04:33, taogenie wrote:
I found some research papers that gives Jena Property Table
Implementation. I wonder whether it is integrated into current version
of Jena? Which module(SDB, TDB or something else) provides support for
it?

Thanks
taogenie

Jena currently does not have property tables in any of the storage layers.

Adding to TDB is possible - much of the design work needed is not the database per se, but how it fits into the rest of the world to preserve the additional constraints like all values in a row existing.

Starting from a read-only, specially built by tools that understand, would be a good starting point.