(switch to the users list)

On 19/07/12 17:53, Elli Schwarz wrote:
Hello,

I am attempting to write a graph stored in Fuseki out as RDF/XML, and I get a
NullPointerException from line 199 of LangRDFXML. It looks like the variable
errorHandler is null.

There is actually a warning that "... {W131} String not in Unicode Normal Form C:
..." that is coming from Jena's XMLHandler, but instead of this being propagated
back as a warning it is throwing a NullPointerException.

It seems that it isn't a fatal error, so no exception at all should be thrown,
just a warning should be logged, so I'm guessing this is a bug?

I'm using Jena 2.7.2, ARQ 2.9.2, and I'm connecting to a Fuseki 0.2.3 back end
(this error occurs when I do ds.getModel(modelName) where ds is a Fuseki
DataAccessor.

Thank you!
-Elli

What does the data look like?