Dear Jena team and users,

I am using SPARQL in Jena to query a Chinese Ontology. But the results of the
query shows only space character so I can't see the exact character. My Chinese
Ontology is utf-8 coded. If I use other methods in Jena to read the Ontology
like listSubjectsWithProperty, the Chinese character shows well. I don't know
whether SPARQL does not support Chinese or are there any other problems?

Thank you so much!

Here comes my query:
Query:      String queryStr="PREFIX
rdf:<http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>"+
                                        "PREFIX
rdfs:<http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#>"+
                                        "PREFIX
cuisine:<http://www.semanticweb.org/dell/ontologies/2012/10/untitled-ontology-11#>"+
                                        "SELECT ?instance" +
                                        "WHERE {"+
                                                     "?instance rdfs:subClassOf
cuisine:????."+
                                                     "}";
Results:
-----------------
| instanceWHERE |
=================
|               |
|               |
|               |

Kenney | Major of Information Science, Business School, ECNU