Rob,

I took a quick look at your JDBC experimental project.  I didn't see where
it provided a SQL interface.  Am I missing something?

I have a JDBC4SPARQL project as well -- due to the SQL parser it is not
entirely Apache licensed -- the instance I have talks so SPARQL endpoints
or any Jena readable RDF format file.  It presents a compliant JDBC driver
that allows BI tools and other JDBC consumers to view the graph as a
relational database.  The mechanism for creating virtual tables is
pluggable -- currently is assumes that all "class" instances are tables and
all properties of the instances are columns.

If you want to take a look it is at: https://github.com/Claudenw/jdbc4sparql

I would be more than happy to contribute it to the JDBC experimental
project if you think it would help.

-- Claude

--
I like: Like Like - The likeliest place on the web<http://like-like.xenei.com>