Hi,

I'm trying to use the TDBLoader api to stream turtle to the bulk loader
to create a new TDB repository.

I suspect none of the TDBLoader.load*() methods accept turtle input. I'm
using version 2.10.1.

This sort of code produces an immediate RIOT exception:

InputStream is = ...;
Dataset ds = TDBFactory.createDataset("/tdb");
TDBLoader ldr = new TDBLoader();
ldr.loadGraph((GraphTDB) ds.getDefaultModel().getGraph(),is);

(I am working from memory so I might not have the syntax quite right.)

It throws a RIOT exception on the first triple it sees, which is like:

<iri1> a <foo>; <p1> "str";...

Says it expected IRI instead of keyword "a".

Any pointers on how to stream turtle to TDBLoader? I do have control
over the RDF production, so could produce straight triples. But until
now I've been writing the RDF to ttl files, then loading with the
tdbloader command line.

Thanks,
--Paul