Von: Andy Seaborne [mailto:a...@apache.org]
Gesendet: Freitag, 21. Juni 2013 12:24
An: users@jena.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Empty index with Jena Text and Fuseki

On 21/06/13 09:33, Neubert Joachim wrote:
> When I got it right, Fuseki is supposed to build the text index when it
> starts up. However, this did not work for me.

Joachim,

Fuseki indexes the data as it's loaded, it does not index existing data on
startup.  I see what you see in the Lucene directory before data is loaded.

How is the data being loaded into the store?

Have you tried the config-tdb-text.ttl example? I have just checked using that,
and also modified to add something more like the entity map you have and it
works for me.

I've tried s-put and the web UI (SPARQL update) to load data into the current
snapshot build and text queries returned something.

If you have a complete, minimal example of load-query lifecycle that would be
most useful.

        Andy