Von: Andy Seaborne [mailto:andy.seaborne.apa...@gmail.com] Im Auftrag von Andy
Seaborne
Gesendet: Sonntag, 3. Juni 2012 14:14
An: users@jena.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Reverse proxying Fuseki behind Apache

On 01/06/12 21:09, Andy Bunce wrote:
> Thanks for looking at this. My proxy setup is, maybe, simplistic. It
> is apache.conf
>
> # fuseki
> ProxyPass /sparql/ http://192.168.1.8:3030/ ProxyPassReverse /sparql/
> http://192.168.1.8:3030/

We (epimorphics) use the same pattern; we don't use the /pages via /sparql/
though hence not encountering your situation.

> I think adding the explicit content type for tpl is a good thing, but
> I can see further steps to support url mounting are maybe not the best
> use of resource. I will look at other ways to achieve this.

Having sat on a train yesterday gave me the chance to think about this.

It is worth trying removing the "/" from "/$" -- the prefix "$" should just
appear as a dataset name that isn't a dataset and all should be good., even if
the Fuseki server is accessed via

It needs testing though.  IIRC the servlet name has to begin "/" for dispatch,
while the name used in the velocity templates would not.

        Andy