At one time I had a similar requirement, we did not have a requirement for
an update to be immediately available.  My solution was to wrap the
model/graph layer so that all writes were written to a queue and a single
thread processed the writes.  We ended up writing transaction blocks to the
queue to support write grouping.

Claude

--
I like: Like Like - The likeliest place on the web<http://like-like.xenei.com>