Seems to me it would be faster to load the data at the jena interface
rather than at the fuseki interface.  Since duplicates are ignored you
could just open a connection to the model and start adding triples as you
read them from the json file.

if you don't want to take your system offline to do this you could do it
against a new database and then use mysql replication or export/import to
move the data.

I don't know if the jena/mysql implementation allows for parallel access to
the mysql database without conflicts.

Claude

--
I like: Like Like - The likeliest place on the web<http://like-like.xenei.com>