On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 07:53:26 AM huey...@aol.com wrote:
> The file is called "jena_assembler.ttl" on my machine. I had to rename it to
> .txt so the mailing list attachment filter wouldn't remove it. I am getting
> the error that I attached earlier when executing this from the command line:
>
> java -cp %FUSEKI_HOME%\fuseki-server.jar jena.textindexer
> --desc=C:\Development\Ontology\jena_assembler.ttl

I can read jena_assembler.ttl without problems (using jena.rdfcat).
Are you sure that's the right file?

Chris

--
"It is seldom good news."      ~Crystal Ball~, /The Tough Guide to Fantasyland/

Epimorphics Ltd, http://www.epimorphics.com
Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High Street, Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT
Epimorphics Ltd. is a limited company registered in England (number 7016688)