On Monday, December 09, 2013 04:35:16 PM Jie wrote:

> I am working with the Jena TDB and sometimes the following error happens to
> me. I wonder if this has been happened to others also? If anyone has idea
> about how to solve this?

How many processes are writing to the TDB?

[If more than one, then that's what's wrong.]

Chris

who can't remember if reading processes are also dangerous.

--
"It does not need to take events in their correct order."             /Hexwood/

Epimorphics Ltd, http://www.epimorphics.com
Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High Street, Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT
Epimorphics Ltd. is a limited company registered in England (number 7016688)