What occurs to me is that the query does not give me any results because
the String does not appear in quotes and then not interpreted.

This is the query that generates me with* System.err.println(querys)*command :

PREFIX rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>  PREFIX gr: <
http://purl.org/goodrelations/v1#>  PREFIX xsd: <
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#>
SELECT * WHERE {
 ?x a gr:Offering  .
 ?x gr:includes ?m .
 ?m gr:name ?z .
 ?m gr:quantitativeProductOrServiceProperty  ?s .
 ?s gr:hasValue  ?g .
 FILTER (regex(str(?g),Elite AL13 Roller)) .
 ?m gr:quantitativeProductOrServiceProperty  ?ñ.
 ?ñ gr:hasValue ?h .
 FILTER (regex(str(?h),Rodillo)) .
 ?x gr:hasPriceSpecification ?ps .
 ?ps gr:hasCurrencyValue ?p .
 FILTER(?p >= 200 && ?p <= 300 ) . }

and should be :

PREFIX rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>  PREFIX gr: <
http://purl.org/goodrelations/v1#>  PREFIX xsd: <
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#>
SELECT * WHERE {
 ?x a gr:Offering  .
 ?x gr:includes ?m .
 ?m gr:name ?z .
 ?m gr:quantitativeProductOrServiceProperty  ?s .
 ?s gr:hasValue  ?g .
 *FILTER (regex(str(?g),"Elite AL13 Roller")) .*
 ?m gr:quantitativeProductOrServiceProperty  ?ñ.
 ?ñ gr:hasValue ?h .
* FILTER (regex(str(?h),"Rodillo")) .*
 ?x gr:hasPriceSpecification ?ps .
 ?ps gr:hasCurrencyValue ?p .
 FILTER(?p >= 200 && ?p <= 300 ) . }

and the parameters are:

*FILTER (regex(str(?g),"+a+")) .*

as you could add to that variable quotes?

Thank you,
Nagore.

--
Nagore Salaberria<nagore...@gmail.com>