On 17/03/14 18:17, Adam Retter wrote:
Thanks Guys,

We did try using the:

"yourSPARQLEndpoint elda:supportsNestedSelects true."

Although I think we found that the option was actually (non-plural):

"yourSPARQLEndpoint elda:supportsNestedSelect true."

However, whilst Elda reported that it did indeed support the
NestedSelect, it continued to create that absolutely massive union for
our query.

Bizarre - probably one for the ELDA mailing list
  linked-data-api-discuss AT googlegroups.com

The good news is my colleague Rob was able to change Elda's config
file so that it generated a much simpler query for us. So we have now
moved past that one. If anyone wants more info on this, please say,
and I will ask him to post some detail.

Yes - it would be interesting to know what changes you made, and their effect.

        Andy

Thanks for all your help guys.