In the past when displaying the results of a SPARQL query in a browser I
have used javascript and taken the SPARQL result from Fuseki in a JSON
format.  This makes it rather trivial do do.

I am unfamiliar with the JTable properties, but if it can parse and display
JSON or XML you might use the ResultSetFormatter to produce a string that
JTable then parses.  Or you might look at the ResultSetFormatter code to
see how to produce a formatter that would write into the JTable.

ref:  https://jena.apache.org/documentation/javadoc/arq/index.html

Claude

--
I like: Like Like - The likeliest place on the web<http://like-like.xenei.com>