The SPARQL spec is a bit vague on what DESCRIBE should return ("The RDF returned is determined by the information publisher"), which is why some endpoints return only the triples that have that resource as a subject, and others also return triples that have that as a subject. The simplest way to get exactly the triples you want is to specify them with a CONSTRUCT query like this:

CONSTRUCT {
  <MY_NS://knowledge/my_resource> ?p1 ?o1 .
  ?s2 ?p2 <MY_NS://knowledge/my_resource>  .
}
WHERE {
  <MY_NS://knowledge/my_resource> ?p1 ?o1 .
  ?s2 ?p2 <MY_NS://knowledge/my_resource>  .
}

Bob DuCharme
learningsparql.com