On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 08:43:04 PM Ravi Vyas wrote:
> well, unfortunately, i tried with simpler query but still the output is
> nill, now i am really scared that what is wrong with the query and my
> deadline is coming closer for this task. Please have a look this query and
> guide me that what is wrong with this.
>
>  "SELECT * WHERE{\n"+
>         "   [ crm:E21_Person [crm:E39_Actor [ rdfs:label ?creator ]\n]"+
>
>         "   ]\n"+
>         "  FILTER( ?creator = \"Brett WHITELEY\" ).\n"+
>         "}";

Try even simpler queries.

In fact try `select * where {?s ?p ?o} limit 10` just to make sure there's
something there. (If there's nothing then you need to be asking a different
question.)

If there is you can start adding constraints in, eg `[crm:E21_Person ?person]`,
making sure that works, etc.

Starting from something small and growing it works with queries just like
it works for code -- if you don't do it, then you end up with a big problem
object with overwhelming detail and no idea which bit might be the
broken one.

Chris

--
"If I were you, I would go to the crackpots."           /They Shall Have Stars/

Epimorphics Ltd, http://www.epimorphics.com
Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High Street, Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT
Epimorphics Ltd. is a limited company registered in England (number 7016688)