Benjamin,

I am not certain what you are trying to do.  If you are looking to create
Java classes that map to ontology classes you might look at PA4RDF (
http://pa4rdf.sourceforge.net/) as it allows you to define functions that
access the Jena Model Resource properties directly.

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>