To use Jena Security with Fuseki you have Fuseki serve your Secured Models.
(I don't know that his has been done but I did something very similar
before I wrote the Security Module).

It works like this:

   - Fuseki uses Jetty.
   - Jetty allows you to define the Authentication  and Authorization
   provider via a filter.
   - Apache Shiro lets you plug almost any Authentication and Authorization
   provider into the system.
   - Jena Security required a SecurityEvaluator implementation.
   - The SecurityEvaluator can easily interface with Shiro to determine the
   currently logged in user.

What this entails is:

   - Configuring Jetty to use Shiro.
   - Configuring Shiro to use your authentication and authorization
   mechanism.
   - Writing a SecurityEvaluator that uses Shiro to get user information.
   - Writing a Jena assembler for your SecurityEvaluator implementation.
   - Configuring Fuseki to serve the secured models as.

Not exactly trivial as the configurations can be tricky, but not that hard
either.

I have this on my list of things to do as a demo and as a configuration for
Fuseki.

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>